Definition as quoted in official documentation –
It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components clearly and succinctly. Angular’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
A Complete Solution for Web Application:
AngularJs can be used to build Single Page Application commonly known as SPA and also lines of Business Applications. AngularJs is widely used to create dynamic web sites. There are numerous numbers of websites listed here which are made of AngularJs. AngularJs comprises of numbers of directives, controllers, filters and many more by use of which a application is developed.
AngularJS let programmer extend HTML vocabulary for their application. The resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop.
Pros and Cons of using AngularJs:
Like many other coding languages there are advantages and disadvantages as well of using AngularJs. Below are the mentioned advantages and disadvantages.
- AngularJs support Single Page Application (SPA)
- AngularJS Allows Developers to Express UI Declaratively and Reduce Side Effects
- It enables you to create software more quickly and with less effort
- AngularJs support unit testing, thus improving the testability of software
- AngularJS comprises of directives which gives Developers Controls