- Commercial trial version: You can download a 45-day commercial evaluation version of Ext JS 4. You can buy commercial licenses for Ext JS 4, based on your project needs, from https://www.sencha.com/store/extjs/.
- GPL version: Ext JS 4 is available under the General Public License (GPL) version 3. You can use this for building open source projects. Note, however, that Ext JS 4 applications built using the GPLv3 license require the release of the source code.
Contents of the Ext JS 4 folder
Brief description about core files of Extjs.
- ext.js file contains the core API.
- ext-all.js file contains the complete API in a compressed or minified format. It’s suitable for development purposes only.
- ext-all-dev.js contains the complete API with comments.
- ext-all-debug-w-comments.js contains the complete API with comments and console warnings. This file should be used for development.
- The doc folder contains the API guides and documents which you can also download it from
- The resources folder contains the standard set of themes and CSS that you can use in your application.